Vitafit L-Glutamine 250 Tabs
About Supplement Monster Vitafit L-Glutamine
L-Glutamine is the most abundant free amino acid in the blood. It freely crosses the blood-brain barrier and helps support central nervous system function including memory and mind clarity. L-Glutamine also serves as a source of fuel for cells lining the intestines, and building blocks of muscle tissue.
- This amino acid has many roles in metabolism, including DNA synthesis and is a source of energy similar to glucose.
- L-Glutamine supports muscle protein synthesis and helps maintain athletic performance.
- This amino acid is a precursor to the neurotransmitter glutamate, which is involved with learning and memory.
- L-Glutamine is a precursor to the powerful antioxidant glutathione. Glutathione functions in the elimination of damaging free radicals and aids the normal detoxification of harmful chemicals.
- This amino acid helps maintain the normal integrity of the gastrointestinal lining.
Suggested Use: Adults:Take 1-3 tablets daily, 20 minutes before food, or as professionally recommended.
Cautions:Seek professional health advice if pregnant, lactating, suffering from a medical condition, or taking medication before supplementing.