Vitafit Multi Amino 250 Caps
About Supplement Monster Vitafit Multi Amino
Multi Amino contains essential and non-essential amino acids that are important for metabolism, including maintenance of muscles and tissues. It helps support energy production and mental clarity during periods of stress and fatigue.
- L-Methionine is involved with detox processes in the liver.
- L-Aspartic acid, L-arginine and L-ornithine support hormone release.
- L-Isoleucine, L-leucine and L-valine are branched chain amino acids, which support immunity and brain function.
- L-Arginine supports male sexual function and maintains blood pressure in the normal range.
- L-Glutamine is a precursor to the neurotransmitter glutamate, which functions in memory. This amino acid and L-cysteine are precursors to the powerful antioxidant Glutathione. Glutathione supports liver detox processes.
- L-Inosine is a precursor to DNA aka the building block for life.
- L-Tyrosine is a precursor to many neurotransmitters and hormones involved with mood, neural function and mental health.
- L-Histidine, L-isoleucine, L-leucine, L-lysine, L-methionine, L-threonine, L-tryptophan and L-valine are essential amino acids. This means that our bodies cannot produce these amino acids, yet they are required for good health.
Suggested Use: Adults:Take 1-3 capsules daily, 20 minutes before food, or as professionally recommended.
Cautions:Seek professional health advice if pregnant, lactating, suffering from a medical condition, or taking medication before supplementing. Not suitable for vegans and vegetarians.