Clinicians MigraDol 60 Capsules
About Supplement Monster Clinicians MigraDol
Clinicians MigraDol provides support for tension headaches, healthy circulation and blood vessel health. It is suitable for immediate and long term use and can be safely used alongside conventional medication.
Poor dietary and lifestyle choices combined with high stress levels and poor quality sleep may be underlying factors that may contribute to the onset and severity of tension headaches.
Research has shown that dietary triggers may be responsible for up to 44% of tension headaches. Foods most frequently associated include caffeine, alcohol, aged cheeses, dairy products such as ice cream, citrus fruits, nuts, chocolate and processed meats
Addressing dietary triggers, reducing stress levels and aiming for a better work life balance alongside targeted nutrient support to soothe tension in the head and support blood vessel health may be beneficial for regular sufferers of tension headaches.
Response to therapy with Clinicians MigraDol may vary between individuals with some individuals noticing a response within 1 month, with maximal effects occurring after 3 months. In women suffering from menstrual migraines, magnesium supplementation may also need to be used for at least three months.
- Helps to soothe tension in the head
- Is suitable for immediate and long term use if needed
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) may assist with energy production to support blood vessel health in the head. Research has also shown that vitamin B2 may help reduce duration and frequency.
- Contains magnesium to help support energy production, circulation and blood vessel health.
- Low magnesium levels are associated with increased tissue irritability which may promote smooth muscle contraction or spasm.
- Low magnesium may also adversely affects the body's ability to carry oxygen in the blood.
- Targeted nutrient support: Magnesium and vitamin B2 work synergistically together
- Can be used long term with no apparent loss of effect
- Can be used alongside conventional medication
- Safe and well tolerated
Adult: 3 capsules daily with food, either together or in divided doses.
Clinicians MigraDol contains vitamin B2 which causes a harmless change in urine colour to intense yellow. This effect disappears within 24 hours of stopping vitamin B2 supplementation.
High doses of magnesium may loosen the bowel i.e. (doses exceeding 500mg daily). If uncomfortable, reduce the dose until bowel movements stabilize or spread the dose out during the day. The threshold dose at which this occurs may vary amongst individuals. High dose vitamin B2 may occasionally result in transient diarrhoea and frequent urination, if this occurs lower the dose.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding:Clinicians MigraDol is well tolerated and considered safe to use during these times, use under health professional supervision to ensure appropriate dosing.
Clinicians MigraDol 60 Capsules Supplement Facts
- Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)
Also contains: magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide
No Added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives
Why has my urine turned yellow?
Clinicians MigraDol contains magnesium and vitamin B2 which contains an natural yellow pigment. This is what is changing your urine colour and is nothing to worry about.
Can this product cause bowel looseness?
Yes when it is taken at too high a dose. Take with food and try taking less, or spreading the dose out during the day.
Can I take it alongside a multivitamin?
Yes, a daily multivitamin can be beneficial to support energy levels, fill dietary gaps, and ensure an adequate intake of key vitamins and minerals to support everyday health.
Can I take it alongside my migraine medicines?
Yes Clinicians MigraDol is well tolerated alongside prescription medicines.