Clinicians MultiVitamin & Mineral Boost Powder 300g
About Supplement Monster Clinicians MultiVitamin & Mineral Boost Powder
Clinicians MultiVitamin & Mineral Boost is a boost of nutrients suitable for the whole family to support vitality, energy and well-being on a daily basis. Replaces essential nutrients especially those known to be deficient in New Zealand diets.
Vitamins, minerals and amino acids are all essential antioxidant compounds and cofactors that work synergistically in the body to maintain health and wellbeing. Some of these compounds can be produced by the body, while others are must be obtained from our diets. Nutrient deficiencies occur when dietary sources are insufficient to meet the body’s daily requirements. Contributing factors include chronic illness, poor eating habits, poor soil nutrient status and the long-term use of prescription and over the counter medications. In today’s world, everyone is encouraged to supplement their diet with a multivitamin and mineral complex.
A lack of energy, poor skin and hair and recurrent infections are some of the first signs that the body is lacking in nutrients. In many cases, all that an individual needs to feel better is to take a multivitamin and mineral complex. This is extremely important for individuals taking long-term prescription and over the counter medications and those living in areas of the world where the soil content of essential minerals is low. New Zealand soils are deficient in magnesium, boron, iodine, zinc, selenium and phosphorus. These nutrients are important for energy production, musculoskeletal and immune health. While the immediate effects of these deficiencies are not always apparent, a lack of these nutrients has been linked to the development of a number of chronic diseases.
MultiVitamin & Mineral Boost Benefits:
MultiVitamin & Mineral Boost Features:
- A multi vitamin & mineral suitable for the whole family
- Providing nutritional support to fill dietary gaps all year round
- Both capsule and powder formats
- Easy flexible dosing and delivery formats
- Especially formulated to address nutrient deficiencies associated with New Zealand diets
- Pleasant tasting
Powder - (To be mixed with fluid or sprinkled on food)
Adults: 1 heaped teaspoonful daily.
Children 6 to 12 years: 1/2 teaspoonful daily.
Children 1 to 5 years: ¼ teaspoon daily.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: This product contains vitamin A, at a daily dose that is considered to be a safe level for pregnant women. A woman needs a different balance of nutrients during this time so If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, consult your health professional before taking this or any other supplement.
Clinicians MultiVitamin & Mineral Boost Powder 300g Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 level scoop (11.5g)
Servings Per Container: 300 gm
- Vitamin A (from retinol acetate) (300mcg)
- Vitamin B1 (from thiamine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide)
- Vitamin B5 (from calcium pantothenate)
- Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin E (from d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate)
- Betaine (from betaine hydrochloride)
- Boron (from boron citrate)
- Calcium (from calcium lactate)
- Choline (from choline bitartrate)
- Chromium (from chromium amino acid chelate)
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex
- Copper (from copper gluconate)
- Iodine (from potassium iodide)
- Iron (from ferrous fumarate)
- Magnesium (from magnesium carbonate)
- Manganese (from manganese amino acid chelate)
- Molybdenum (from molybdenum amino acid chelate)
- Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate)
- Potassium (from potassium citrate)
- Selenium (from selenium amino acid chelate)
Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial flavours, Acesulfame-K, Silicon Dioxide, Red #40.
Which is the best one to take?
Clinicians MultiVitamin and Mineral Boost is available in cost effective capsule or powder formats to suit the whole family. Capsules can also be opened and mixed with fluid or juice to give to children.
What is it flavoured with?
Clinicians MultiVitamin and Mineral Boost contains natural citrus flavouring and is naturally sweetened with stevia, a plant extract that is a healthy alternative to sugar.
Why is it an orange colour, does it contain artificial colours?
No, the colour of Clinicians MultiVitamin and Mineral Boost is from, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) and citrus bioflavonoids.