Clinicians PeakPerformance Women’s Multi 60 Tabs
About Vitamins.co.nz Clinicians PeakPerformance Women’s Multi
Clinicians PeakPerformance Women’s Multi provides an everyday boost of essential nutrients for optimal peak performance for women of all ages. With high dose B-group vitamins to help to lift energy and balance life’s stresses and antioxidants for healthy ageing and immune support.
For general wellbeing and optimal health it is important to follow some basic lifestyle guidelines. Drink at least 8 glasses of clean water per day to keep the body hydrated and flushed. Maintain a diet rich in different coloured fresh fruit and vegetables to increase vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels. Consume lean protein and essential fatty acids and avoid heavily processed foods such (i.e. high in sugar, white flour and or fat) as these can deplete the body of nutrients. For a healthy eating plan visit www.slimwaist.co.nz
Sleep well and exercise regularly, this provides the body with a better sense of wellbeing through the release of feel good chemicals called endorphins. It also increases oxygen uptake in the body, maintains muscle mass and strengthens bones.
Clinicians PeakPerformance Women’s Multi may be safely companioned with any of the following products; Clinicians Omega-3 Fish Oil or Clinicians Krill Oil with NZ Salmon for everyday health and wellbeing and to support joint and heart health, mental clarity and mood. Clinicians Sunshine Vitamin D3 for additional heart and bone health and immune support or Clinicians Stress & Energy Support if ongoing stress or increased workload are taking their toll. If stress levels are impacting on libido consider Clinicians MACA Performance Plus as a natural energiser.
PeakPerformance Women’s Multi Benefits:
- Supports energy pathways in the body, helps support the body during stress and helps maintain healthy skin and connective tissue
- Antioxidants play a protective role in the body, by reducing potential damage and cell changes from harmful free radical molecules
- Antioxidants also help maintain healthy connective tissue and enhance immune function
- All nutrients are included at levels statistically shown to have health benefits. The PeakPerformance Multi contains Selenium, Iodine and Zinc, all known to be deficient in NZ soils. It also contains Vitamin D (Vitamin D deficiency is common in NZ).
- Only one tablet daily, to improve nutrient status
- Companions well with other supplements as needed
PeakPerformance Women’s Multi Features:
- Contains high dose B-group vitamins
- Contains antioxidant nutrients, Vitamin C, Bioflavonoids, Selenium, Zinc and Curcumin
- Provides therapeutic doses of vitamins and minerals designed for New Zealanders
- Provides daily nutritional insurance
- Contains Curcuma Longa (Tumeric) supporting healthy ageing, heart health, gastrointestinal tract and the liver
Can I take it alongside prescription medicines?
Yes, it has been formulated to be taken alongside other dietary supplements or prescription medicines as need to ensure adequate daily intakes of key nutrients for every day health.
Who should take a daily multivitamin?
Everyone, because we all lead busy stressful lives and do not eat, drink or sleep as well as we could. Think of a multivitamin as daily nutritional insurance to keep you on top of your game.
Can my teenage daughter take this?
Yes, this product has been specifically formulated with the unique needs of New Zealand women and adolescents in mind.
What makes the tablets pink?
Iron Oxide, a natural pigment. The Women's MultiVitamin has no added gluten, dairy, yeast, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.