Clinicians Sleep Science 30 Veggie Capsules
About Supplement Monster Clinicians Sleep Science
Clinicians Sleep Science is a powerful and unique new formulation consisting of ETAS™ (Asparagus shoot extract), known to alleviate stress and worry, with well-known and effective Zizyphus and the additional relaxing qualities of a highly bio-available form of Magnesium. This unique formulation not only helps support natural healthy sleep, but also promotes a calming effect.
- Scientifically proven to trigger the production of Heat Shock Proteins (HSP) that protect cells from stress and supports balanced stress hormone levels. This results in prolonged sleep time, improves sleep quality, stress relief and increased mental capacity when under stress
- Zizyphus helps to calm and relax the mind to help falling asleep and staying asleep
- Support in times of stress
- A good quality, well absorbed form of magnesium, which is used in over 300 chemical reactions to make positive mood and sleep chemicals.
- Supports deep sleep and muscle relaxation.
- With no side effects such as day time sleepiness that can occur with prescription sleep medicines.
- Contains ETAS™ (Enzyme treated asparagus shoot extract
- Contains Ziziphus jujuba (Chinese date)
- Contains Magnesium aspartate complex
- Safe, gentle non addictive formula
- No Drug Interactions
What is insomnia?
Insomnia is a condition where individuals have difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep. Often the sufferer does not feel they have had enough sleep upon waking and therefore feel very tired during the day. Insomnia is not a disease, rather a symptom that can have many different causes. Insomnia commonly occurs as a result of emotional disturbances such as fear, anxiety, stress or depression. Ageing is also associated with changes in sleeping patterns (as we age, there is a need for less sleep). Other factors affecting sleep include sleep apnoea, pain, jet lag, irregular working schedules and shift changes, excitement, hypoglycaemia, restless leg syndrome, excess alcohol or caffeine consumption, some medications or brain injuries.
Health implications of insomnia that occur during the day include fatigue, reduced pain threshold, decreased concentration and memory, irritability, anxiety and low mood, increased risk of accidents, time off work, a reduced quality of life and many other physical and mental illnesses.
Sleep is an extremely important physiological function of the body. Sleeping is considered an antioxidant for the brain as free radicals are removed preventing damage to this part of the body. It is also the time when an important hormone called growth hormone is released which stimulates growth and repair within the body.
Adults: Take 1 – 2 capsules 30 minutes before bedtime
Adolescents aged 15 years and over: Take 1 capsules 30 minutes before bedtime
How long should it take to work?
This is entirely an individual thing. Some people will notice results within a few days and for other people it may take a few weeks for the effects to take hold.
Can I take this with prescription antidepressants?
Yes this product is safe to take alongside antidepressant medications.
Can I use it with St. Johns Wort?
Yes this will also work with St. Johns Wort
Will this work for everyone?
Not necessarily. Sleep is a very complex process and everyones sleep patterns are different. Clinicians Sleep Science is a good place to start as most people report great results.
Should I take this instead of REM Sleep?
If you have many of the signs of excess stress hormones then this may be the best formula to take. Sleep Science supports the body to help it balance stress hormones. It is these hormones that can cause us to awake alert in the night