Clinicians Thyroid Support Plus 60 Capsules
About Supplement Monster Clinicians Thyroid Support Plus
Clinicians Thyroid Support is a research based synergistic blend of herbs, vitamins, minerals and amino acids to support thyroid hormone production, healthy metabolism and energy levels.
- The thyroid gland is a hormone producing gland that lies in the neck region. It is responsible for the production of the thyroid hormones which regulate metabolism in every cell of the body. The thyroid gland is an extremely important part of the endocrine system and it works together with the adrenal glands, pituitary gland and hypothalamus to maintain homeostasis (normal balance) in the body.
- Disorders of thyroid hormone production may lead to low thyroid function (hypothyroidism) or over-active thyroid function (hyperthyroidism). Low thyroid function may be caused by an iodine deficiency or autoimmune disease (a hereditary condition). The negative effects of low thyroid function on general health are wide and varied and can have a profound effect on many bodily processes.
- Ways in which one may naturally enhance thyroid function include:
- Exercise: Moderate daily exercise may increase the metabolic performance of every active cell in the body, placing demands on thyroid function for increased output of thyroid hormone.
- Diet – “Goitrogenic foods”: Some foods are known to reduce thyroid function and thyroid hormone activity. These foods are known as “goitrogens” and may be found in the highest concentrations in soybean products (including tofu) and raw cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, turnips etc.). Reducing the intake of these foods may increase thyroid function. In addition to the above, many individuals may require additional nutrient support for optimal thyroid function.
CliniciansThyroid Support is a research-based formula providing nutrients that support health thyroid function and can be used alongside Clinicians Stress & Energy Support, MultiVitamin and Mineral Boost for additional support.
- A synergistic blend of ingredients to support healthy thyroid function, metabolism and energy levels
- Contains essential nutrients known to support thyroid hormone production and conversion in the body
- Contains the herb Withania for adrenal support – a gland that is heavily involved in thyroid health
- Contains L-tyrosine and iodine, all are essential for healthy thyroid hormone production.
- With vitamin A, an essential cofactor required for thyroid hormone manufacture
- Includes selenium and B group vitamins which are required for thyroid hormone conversion and activity
- Includes zinc which is required for the uptake and metabolism of the thyroid hormones
- Can be used alongside nutritional supplements for adrenal support, multivitamins and antioxidants
- Gentle energy support through the addition of Withania
- All-in-one support for thyroid function
- Does not need to be used long-term
- Cost effective
Can I take this while on thyroxine?
Yes you can take Clinicians Thyroid Support, provided you get your thyroid levels checked on a regular basis
Can I take it alongside a multivitamin?
Yes, a daily multivitamin can be beneficial to fill dietary gaps, and ensure an adequate intake of key vitamins and minerals to support everyday health.