EHPLabs Blessed Plant Protein 2lb
About Supplement Monster EHPLabs Blessed Plant Protein
NOT ALL PROTEIN SOURCES ARE CREATED EQUAL. WE BELIEVE YOU DESERVE ONLY THE BEST.
Feel BLESSED! Our natural single origin plant-based protein is in your hands. The wholesome protein goodness inside this recycled tub contains an unparalleled formulation of the finest 100% sustainable raw ingredients to bless your body. Comes in 15 serves* and 30 serves** sized tubs.
WHY BLESSED PROTEIN?
- High performance plant protein superfood with smooth, delicious flavors that will send your tastebuds to heaven.
- Pure Golden Yellow Pea Protein Isolate. Unlike other plant-based products, we ONLY include one source of the highest quality pea protein, making it easier for you to digest.
- Zero artificial additives, sweeteners, grit or enzymes.
- 100% sustainable raw ingredients.
- 3 flavors; Salted Caramel, Choc Coconut & Vanilla Chai.
HOW DOES BLESSED PROTEIN DIFFER FROM WHEY PROTEINS?
- Blessed Protein is dairy/lactose free. Whey Proteins are not.
- Blessed Protein is alkalising at pH 7.8 for improved recovery and energy. Whey Proteins are acidic.
- Blessed Protein has a comparable amino acid profile including all essential amino acids.
- Blessed Protein is low GI and Low Carb, making it ideal for supporting weight loss.
- Blessed Protein has an all-natural great taste.
IS BLESSED PROTEIN MANUFACTURED ON A VEGAN DEDICATED PRODUCTION LINE?
Yes, Blessed Protein is manufactured on it’s own dedicated production line in our state of the art manufacturing facility, ensuring it doesn’t come into contact with any animal or dairy products. Each batch is HPLC, UPLC (Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography) and LCMS tested to ensure purity of ingredients and the absence of contaminants.
WHERE IS BLESSED PROTEIN SOURCED FROM?
Blessed Protein is extracted from Pure Golden Yellow Pea Protein Isolate, the highest quality pea protein source available.
WHAT FLAVOURS IS BLESSED PROTEIN AVAILABLE IN?
After several test runs, the winners for the 3 initial launch flavors were; Salted Caramel, Vanilla Chai, Choc Coconut.
HOW DO I TAKE BLESSED PLANT-BASED PROTEIN?
Mix 1 scoop with 240ml (6-8oz) of chilled water or almond milk in a shaker bottle.
WHAT IS THE BEST TIME OF THE DAY TO TAKE BLESSED PROTEIN?
Blessed Protein may be taken at any time of the day, either on its own (with water) or mixed into smoothies, yogurt or juice.
ARE THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS FROM TAKING BLESSED PROTEIN?
There are no known issues with taking Blessed Protein, please follow the directions on the tub.
CAN I TAKE BLESSED PROTEIN IF I AM ALSO PREGNANT/BREASTFEEDING?
Yes, as Blessed Protein is a natural pea protein isolate (a food), with only natural flavours and sweeteners. It is truly a phyto-nutrient providing complete protein as nature intended.
CAN CHILDREN OR BABIES TAKE BLESSED PROTEIN?
Children from 12 years of age can take half the usual adult dose. (one heaped tablespoon, 1-2 times per day). Children under the age of 12 should seek recommendations from a healthcare professional, so they can assess individual needs.
IF I USE BLESSED PROTEIN IN BAKING AND COOKING WILL IT AFFECT THE PROTEIN CONTENT OR ABSORPTION OF THE AMINO ACIDS?
No, Blessed Protein can be used in baking and cooking, without affecting the protein content or quality of the absorption.
HOW CAN BLESSED PROTEIN HELP ME WITH WEIGHT LOSS?
Blessed Protein helps to support weight loss because it is low GI and low in carbohydrates helping your body to control appetite and cravings. It also has a high satiety, meaning that it helps to make you feel fuller for longer.
IS BLESSED PROTEIN HALAL CERTIFIED?
ANYTHING TO CONSIDER BEFORE TAKING BLESSED PROTEIN?
If you are under the care of a practitioner for any disease or serious condition, please discuss with them, before starting any Clear Vegan or EHPlabs product.