Futuro Dual Strap Knee Support - Adjustable
About Supplements.co.nz Futuro Dual Strap Knee Support
Provides upper & lower knee support for tendinitis. The strap-within-a-strap” system allows for both upper and lower knee compression.
The FUTURO™ Dual Strap Knee Support is designed with two straps that are equipped with a gel pad, delivering targeted compression to your upper and lower knee so you can stay on track with your training regimen. The adjustable straps let you customize your support and deliver the perfect fit. The lightweight, breathable fabric helps keep you cool and comfortable from warm-up to cool down. Whether you're training for a marathon or live for intense interval workouts–reach for the FUTURO™ Dual Knee Strap Support.
- Applies moderate pressure on your injured tendons to help relieve symptoms of patella tendonitis
- Soothing gel pads deliver targeted pressure
- Adjustable straps for custom comfort
- Breathable material releases excess heat for cooling comfort
- Low-profile design feels smooth around your knee
- Convenient design can be worn on either knee
- Open design promotes airflow
- Intended for injuries like Runner's Knee, Jumper's Knee, and Knee Tendonitis
- Supported by our expert panel of engineers and medical professionals
- Size: Adjustable
- Colour: Black
Endurance and strength for excellent knee support
Designed with soothing gels pads for targeted compression for the upper and lower knee, this knee strap will help you stay on track and continue with your training regimen. Trust your knees to never give way, thanks to the endurance and strength of this excellent knee support.
Gel pads for optimum support
Provide your knees with optimal pressure and comfort to get all-day from stiff, weak, or injured knees.
HOW TO WEAR
Step 1: Unfasten straps and position support behind the knee with straps above and below the kneecap.
Step 2: Slide top strap (without gel pad) through the opening in the opposite top strap. Position gel pad directly above the kneecap. Apply desired tension to both straps and fasten to base.
Step 3: Repeat step two for the lower strap - position gel pad directly below kneecap over the patella tendon. Adjust both straps as needed.
HOW TO WASH
Care Instructions: Secure all straps prior to washing. Hand wash with mild soap in warm (not hot) water. Rinse well and air dry.
DO NOT: machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean, or use bleach, or fabric softeners.
Body Part: Knee
Condition: Mild Arthritis, Jumper's Knee, Mild Tendonitis
Product Type: Strap
Type: Wrap Around