Good Health Milk Thistle 35,000 100 Capsules
About Supplement Monster Good Health Milk Thistle 35,000
Milk Thistle 35,000 provides a high strength 1-a-day capsule. Milk Thistle is known as the king of liver herbs. Silybin is the active component of Silymarin which is the key active in Milk Thistle that exerts the highest degree of therapeutic effects. It is also a key antioxidant helping to protect the body from the damaging effects of free radicals. This action supports liver detoxification, the regeneration of liver cells and protection effect against many pharmaceutical drugs including iron overload which is particularly useful for people suffering from hemachromatosis. Optimal liver function is essential for the maintenance of general health and wellbeing.
Milk thistle is known as the king of liver herbs. Silybin is the major active component of Silymarin, which is the key active in milk thistle that exerts the highest degree of therapeutic effect.
It is also a key antioxidant helping to protect the liver and body from the damaging effects of free radicals.This action supports liver detoxification, the normal, healthy regeneration of liver cells, and provides a protective effect against many pharmaceutical drugs including iron overload, an effect which may be useful for people suffering from hemochromatosis.
Optimal liver function is essential for the maintenance of general health and wellbeing.
- High potency - contains 35,000mg of Milk Thistle per capsule
- Provides 400mg of active ingredient Silybin per one capsule
- One-a-day liver dosage
- Liver detoxification
- Regeneration of liver cells
- Liver cleansing to aid digestion
- Antioxidant protection
- Chronic skin conditions
- Each capsule contains the maximum recommended daily therapeutic dose of Milk Thistle
- High amount of active ingredient means guaranteed effectiveness
- Antioxidant liver protection
- High therapeutic dose in just one capsule
- Maximum recommended daily therapeutic dose
- Liver support that lasts for over 3 months
- Benefits healthy liver function by supporting natural liver detoxification processes
- Protects the liver and accelerates regeneration of damaged liver cells
- Helps counteract metabolic fatty liver, stimulates bile secretions to aid digestion and weight management
- Provides potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity
- Show to exert hepatoprotective activity and reduce the toxic effects of a variety of environmental toxins and medicines.
- Provides antioxidant activity and accelerates the regeneration of liver cells after liver damage.
- Milk thistle may improve digestion, particularly fatty foods and can be used as supportive treatment in chronic liver diseases and high cholesterol conditions because it has shown to reduce cholesterol production by possibly inhibiting HMG-CoA reductase enzyme.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily or as professionally advised
Cautions & Contraindications
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.