Great Lakes Gelatin Collagen Hydrolysate 454g
About Supplements.co.nz Great Lakes Gelatine Collagen Hydrolysate 454g
It is the unique combination of amino acids in concentrated levels. The body's natural ability to repair supporting connective tissue (Bone, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, skin, hair and nails) diminishes in one's mid-twenties. Collagen contains amino acid such as glycine, lysine and proline, which are important amino acids and can be used by the body to build connective tissue structures to support the functions of the cells. Hot or cold liquid soluble for use in cold beverages or recipes. Collagen Hydrolysate will not congeal because it has been hydrolyzed for quick assimilation into the body. Collagen is important to nitrogen balance, and may prevent age related cartilage damage and collagen loss.
- Contains protein of low molecular weight, providing quick absorption in digestive tract.
- Contains amino acids such as glycine, lysine and prolineto help build and repair connective tissue.
- Hydrolyzed collagen is the same collagen naturally found in bones, skin and cartilage.
- Hydrolyzed collagen will not congeal
- Collagen is important to nitrogen balance and may prevent cartilage damage and collagen loss.
Cold liquids:Add two tablespoons to one or two ounces of room temperature liquid and stir. Add cold liquid and mix completely.
Room temperature liquids:Pour two tablespoons into a glass of your favorite juice or drink and mix well.
Hot liquids:Add two tablespoons to container, Then add HOT liquid, stir until dissolved.
Precautions:Do not refrigerate