Healtheries Gluten Free Baking Mix 1kg x6 (6x Packages)
Note: This includes 6 (SIX!) packages of Healtheries Gluten Free Baking Mix 1kg.
About Supplements.co.nz Healtheries Gluten Free Baking Mix
DAIRY FREE, GLUTEN FREE
Don’t you just love the moment when you open your oven door and the smell of homemade baking wafts under your nose? Or the moment of pleasure when you slice into your cake and find it deliciously moist? Healtheries Gluten Free Baking Mix is the perfect substitute for regular flour.
Why use Healtheries Gluten Free Baking Mix?
Healtheries Gluten Free Baking Mix is the perfect substitute to regular flour – ideal for anyone following a gluten-free diet. You can bake biscuits, muffins, cakes, scones, and pancakes full of flavour and light in texture that your family will simply love!
- Baking that is full of ‘homemade’ flavour and texture.
- Convenient substitution for regular flour to create delicious gluten-free cakes, biscuits, pikelets, pancakes, and scones your whole family will enjoy.
- Coeliacs, gluten intolerants, and anyone following a gluten-free diet.
- Replace regular flour with Healtheries Gluten Free Baking Mix. Just replace the normal flour in your favourite baking with the same amount (1:1) of Healtheries Gluten Free Baking Mix.
- This product contains a small amount of baking powder; however many recipes may require an extra addition of raising agent.
- For a gluten-free recipe please ensure all baking ingredients you use are gluten-free by checking the ingredient list and any allergen statement on the product label.
- Successful gluten-free baking depends on accurate measuring. Level metric cup and spoon measures were used for Healtheries gluten-free recipes. We recommend you weigh the ingredients where possible as this provides the best product results. Otherwise use household measures.
- Store unused baking mix in its resealable zip-lock package in a cool dry place.
- Soy or goat's milk may be used to replace cow’s milk in recipes.
- To replace eggs in recipes use 2 tablespoons of Healtheries Cornmeal Flour per egg. Cornmeal or eggs help to make the product lighter and more flexible.
- To increase the fibre content of a recipe, add 1-2 heaped dessert spoons of Healtheries Ground Linseed.
Healtheries Gluten Free Baking Mix 1kg x6
Serving Size: 35g (Approximately 1/4 cup dry mix)
Servings Per Container: 28
Amount Per Serving
Rice Flour, Maize Starch, Tapioca Starch, Sugar, Raising Agents (450, 500), Vegetable Gum (Xanthan).
Allergen Information: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
Made in New Zealand from imported and local ingredients.