Healtheries Gluten Free Bread Mix 1kg x 6 ( 6 x 1kg )
Note: This includes 6 (SIX!) packages of Healtheries Gluten Free Bread Mix 1kg.
About Supplement Monster Healtheries Gluten Free Bread Mix
GLUTEN-FREE, LOW SUGAR
Are you tired of gluten-free bread that resembles a brick and crumbles in your fingers? In just a few easy steps you can open your own oven door to a range of fresh and delicious homemade bread. Enjoy healthy homemade, moist, and delicious bread, rolls, or pizza bases warm out of your oven with Healtheries Bread Mix.
Why use Healtheries Gluten Free Bread Mix?
Want pizza for dinner or soft bread rolls for lunch? It’s as easy as adding water, yeast, and a splash of oil and letting your bread maker or oven do the rest!
Great for making quick and simple homemade bread, rolls or pizza bases. Bread can be made in either the oven or breadmaker (using the recipes provided).
- Enriched with B Vitamins Folic Acid and Thiamin for a healthy boost. This mix provides a source of fibre, which can help to keep you regular.
- A safe & nutritious bread mix tested to be Gluten-free, enriched with B Vitamins and is also a source of fibre.
- Quick & easy ‘ready to go’ bread mix; just add water, yeast & oil to make 2 delicious loaves.
- Suitable for coeliacs, gluten intolerants, and anyone following a gluten-free diet.
- Available in 1kg pack
- For best results, we recommend weighing the bread mix.
- Allow the yeast to soften and dissolve in water for a few moments before adding other ingredients. This will help the loaf to rise.
- This product is dairy-free, however, the texture and flavour of gluten-free bread generally improve if you add extra protein. You can use an egg as part of the liquid content- just whisk an egg and add water to the required volume. You can also add milk as part of the liquid measure. Grated cheese (1/2 cup) is another way to add protein & improve the texture.
- Adding extra sugar or honey gives a lighter textured loaf: Try adding 1 tsp to the yeast & water mixture at the start. For the oven-baked recipe, however, this reduces the raising and baking times, so please check!
- Oil (or melted butter) in the recipe softens the bread's crust.
- If you add extra salt, don’t let it come in contact with the yeast as this will deactivate it.
- Gluten-free bread tends to dry out quicker than other bread so can be frozen and thawed if not consumed within 1 or 2 days.
Healtheries Gluten Free Bread Mix 1kg x6
Amount Per Serving
- Carbohydrate, Total
- 1.4mg (127% RDI*)
- Folic Acid
- 353mcg (177% RDI*)
*Recommended Dietary Intake (RDI).
Rice Flour, Maize Starch, Tapioca Starch, Sugar, Vegetable Gum (Guar), Salt, Vitamins (Thiamin and Folic Acid).
Made in New Zealand from imported and local ingredients.