Healtheries Zinc Plus 90 Tablets
About Supplements.co.nz Healtheries Zinc Plus
Zinc is an essential mineral that supports healthy, vibrant skin in several ways. Your body uses it to produce key proteins (e.g. elastin and collagen) that contribute to skin renewal and repair. This means that Zinc may help with common skin conditions, including acne, eczema, psoriasis and dandruff. It’s also a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect your skin cells against free radical damage.
Healtheries Zinc Plus tablets combine high-potency, easily-absorbed Zinc with Magnesium, Manganese and Vitamins A & B6 to help your body utilise the Zinc optimally. It’s a convenient, one-a-day formula that provides all the nutrients that assist with conditions relating to low zinc levels.
- Zinc is a vital mineral that your body uses in all kinds of ways, but especially to support clear, healthy skin and hormonal balance
- It also plays a key role in supporting immunity, fertility, men’s prostate health, and healthy cholesterol levels
- Healtheries Zinc Plus tablets combine a high potency 15mg dose of easily-absorbable elemental Zinc with Magnesium, Manganese and Vitamins A & B6
- Supporting healthy, vibrant skin – especially if you’re prone to acne, stretch marks, dandruff, eczema or psoriasis
- Assisting your body to heal wounds, cuts and burns
- Helping to maintain clear, healthy nails if you’re prone to white spots
- Helping men to maintain a healthy prostate gland, and supporting overall sexual health, hormonal balance and fertility for both men and women
- Maintaining healthy immunity
- Supporting balanced blood sugar levels and normal insulin production
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product provides a high-potency dose of Zinc – do not exceed the recommended dose.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional.
- If you also take Calcium or Iron supplements, you’ll need to take this product at least 2 hours before or after your other supplements. Calcium and Iron compete with Zinc for absorption, so this helps to ensure that your body can absorb all the nutrients properly.
- Many people experience stomach upsets or nausea if they take Zinc on an empty stomach. Because of this, we recommend always taking Zinc supplements with food.
- This product is not suitable for children under 3 – keep it out of their reach.
Wheat, gluten, yeast, sugar, starch, colour, flavour or preservatives