Vitafit Antiox Q10 100 Tabs
About Supplement Monster Vitafit Antiox Q10
Antiox Q10 contains a range of potent herbal antioxidants, including Resveratrol and Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins (OPC), supported by the antioxidant effects of selenium, coenzyme Q10 and vitamins A, C and E. Antioxidants are molecules that bind to and neutralise harmful free radicals produced within living organisms.
- A number of herbs in this formula have strong antioxidant properties, including giant knotweed, grape seed, goji, green tea and many others. Antioxidants are our first line of defence against damaging free radicals, which may occur due to exposure to UV radiation, pollution, poor diet, stress and smoking.
- Ginkgo supports circulation, cognitive function and vision. Milk thistle maintains the production of detox biochemicals in the liver.
- Vitamin C and E synergistically support antioxidant defence our blood. Vitamin E removes free radicals from fat and vitamin C eliminates radicals from water. Bioflavonoids were included in this formula to support the absorption of vitamin C.
- Coenzyme Q10 is required for energy production in our cells. Supplementation with this antioxidant supports cognitive and cardiovascular function and helps maintain blood pressure in the normal range.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant that maintains blood sugar and fat levels in the normal range and supports a healthy heart.
- This formula contains the powerful antioxidant L-glutathione and its amino acid precursors L-cysteine, L-glycine and L-glutamic acid. L-Glutathione is involved with detox processes in the liver.
Adults: Take 3-5 tablets daily, or as professionally recommended.
Cautions: Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Seek professional health advice if suffering from a medical condition or taking medication before supplementing.