Magnum Thrust 120 Capsules
About Supplement Monster Magnum Thrust
Many other testosterone boosters utilize one, two or three individual mechanisms in an attempt to naturally boost testosterone. Thrust has gone the extra mile and formulated the ultimate natural "Multi-Pathway" growth and recovery agent for men looking to support their natural testosterone production.
A Great Testosterone Booster Will Support The Following Results:
- Rapid increases in post-cycle testosterone levels
- Harder, stronger muscles
- Deeper, more restful sleeps
- Leaner, more toned physiques
- Support for sexual health
Magnum Thrust Will Promote:
- Muscle density and lean gains
- Strength and power
- Suppression healthy balance of estrogen and DHT
- Your ability to have the deepest, most restful sleep
- Recovery through increased protein synthesis
Thrust's Multi-Pathway Approach Optimizes Your Ability to Produce and Utilize Testosterone Through These 5 Highly Effective Mechanisms:
I Testosterone Mimicking through NON-Horrnonal Pathways -Beta Ecdysterone/20-hydroxyecdysone, 5-Methyl-7-Hydroxy-lsoflavoneEthytcarbonate Ester, Ipriflavone (7-lsopropoxyisoflavone) and Safed Musli all mimic either testosterone's ability to increase the rate of protein synthesis or it's structure (in the case of Safed Musli) and can latch onto the same body receptors that testosterone attaches to, supporting similar positive results.
Published scientific studies suggest these ingredients will increase the rate of ribosomal activity, which are cellular proteins that actually hook amino acids together to form new proteins. This enables the musde cell to "work faster" to put amino acids together into protein chains. Scientists call this process protein synthesis. Without an increase in protein synthesis, your muscles won't grow at all.
Beyond just increasing protein synthesis, these ingredients will also help decrease Cortisol levels, improve overall recovery from exercise and cause a nutrient partitioning effect - transporting much-needed nutrients away from fatty tissue and toward musde cells for use in muscle growth and repair."
Magnum Thrust is Your Best Choice for A Testosterone Booster That Supports A Healthy Estrogen Balance Because:
- It is 100% Pharmaceutical Grade for better, faster results.
- It is 100% natural and will not shut down your body's ability to produce testosterone.
- It has been tested in the gym and in the lab over the last 7 years
- It works on multiple pathways to completely optimize your body's ability to produce testosterone
- It is the only testosterone booster to include 4 testosterone mimickers that increase protein synthesis
- Take 3 capsules 15 minutes prior to training
- Take 3 capsules 30 minutes before bed
- Take 3 capsules in the morning
- Take 3 capsules 30 minutes before bed
Magnum Thrust should be taken on an empty stomach; however, the powerful compounds utilized in Magnum Thrust ay upset your stomach without the presence of food. Try taking Magnum Thrust both ways and find out what works best for your body.
Is Magnum Thrust a Steroid?
No, Thrust is actually the opposite of a steroid. Steroids are chemical versions of your own body’s natural testosterone. Since this chemical version is introduced artificially, your body will shut down its own production of testosterone, as it does not need to produce any since optimum levels have been exceeded. Thrust works to support your body’s own testosterone production, while lowering estrogen (a competing hormone), so you can promote natural gains.
My Wife and I Are Trying to Have A Baby; Will It Affect My Ability to do This?
Thrust will only support what you already produce. An optimized natural production of testosterone support sexual health.
Do I Need to Cycle Off of Thrust?
As your body will adapt to anything over time and compensate, we suggest that you only stay on Thrust for 90 days at a time and then take 30 to 60 days off before returning to it. While you are off of Thrust, it’s a great time to take Magnum DNA to ensure you keep all of the muscular gains you achieved while taking Thrust.