Clinicians Hi-Dose Chromium 1000mcg 60 Caps
About Supplement Monster Clinicians Hi-Dose Chromium 1000mcg
Clinicians Hi-Dose Chromium (1000mcg) provides a quality high potency form of the essential trace mineral chromium to support blood sugar balance, cardiovascular and cholesterol health and healthy weight management.
Chromium may be taken with Clinicians Family Vitamin C and Vitamin B3 (niacin) for increased absorption.
Other Clinicians supplements that may be of benefit are: InsulBalance, Cholesterol Lo (to support healthy blood lipid levels), Stress & Energy Support (to support energy levels and balance stress).
Hi-Dose Chromium Benefits
- Supports glucose metabolism and maintains healthy blood sugar levels
- Supports healthy blood cholesterol levels
- Ideal for those who crave carbohydrates
- It may also support healthy insulin metabolism
Hi-Dose Chromium Features
- A highly absorbable and bio-available, non-toxic form of chromium for rapid utilisation in the body
- High potency formula
- Chromium is an important trace mineral that supports healthy insulin metabolism and blood sugar balance
- Useful where only chromium is needed
- Can be used alongside most supplements and conventional medications
- Suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Take 1 Capsule Daily.
Pregnancy and breast feeding: Clinicians Hi-Dose Chromium is considered safe to use during these times under health professional supervision to ensure appropriate dosing.
Clinicians Hi-Dose Chromium 1000mcg Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 4 Scoops
Chromium (from chromium amino acid chelate): 1000mcg
Is it dairy and gluten free?
Can this product be used with blood sugar medication?
Yes, but inform your health professional as it may result in a decreased need for these medications. Monitor blood sugar levels regularly.
Can it be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Yes suitable to take under the supervision of your healthcare professional.
Can I take it alongside a multivitamin?
Yes, a daily multivitamin can be beneficial to fill dietary gaps, and ensure an adequate intake of key vitamins and minerals to support everyday health.