Clinicians REM Sleep 30 Capsules
About Supplement Monster Clinicians REM Sleep
Clinicians REM Sleep supports a healthy night’s sleep, by supporting the processes of getting to sleep and staying asleep. Clinicians REM Sleep provides a combination of vitamins, minerals and herbs that have a calming effect and promote relaxation for a good night’s rest.
- You may experience problems with sleep-onset and/or sleep maintenance (frequent waking during the night or early waking). If sleep problems are a regular occurrence, they may result in a continuous cycle of fatigue that can be debilitating and impact dramatically on an individual’s quality of life.
- Common causes can be psychological and over stimulation from medications. Besides these, there are over 300 stimulatory agents - cannabis, smart, drugs, caffeine, coffee, tea, chocolate, sugar and food additives. There can also be other medical reasons. Natural alternatives can be considered as first line interventions. These include exercise, progressive relaxation, serotonin precursor and cofactor therapy, melatonin or herbal sedative support. Clinicians REM Sleep is a research-based formulation that contains nutrients known to support both sleep-onset and sleep maintenance.
- 5-HTP is a precursor to the brain chemical serotonin. Low levels of serotonin have been linked to mood changes and disturbed sleep patterns.
- You may also wish to consider taking the following Clinicians products alongside Clinicians REM Sleep: Good Mood if you experience mood imbalances, Stress and Energy Support or B Complex for support during times of stress or convalescence. For additional vitamin and mineral support also consider taking Clinicians MultiVitamin and Mineral Boost.
A researched based combination of 5-HTP, Passionflower, Skullcap, magnesium and B vitamins to provide the building blocks that support you to feel relaxed, fall asleep and get a good night’s rest.
- Support for falling asleep and staying asleep
- Helps you wake feeling refreshed and rested
- Support in times of stress
- Helps with energy levels and mood
- Helps support sleep when mild stress may be keeping you awake
- Sleep support while travelling across time zones
- Contains 5-HTP providing the building blocks for the natural sleep hormone
- Magnesium and vitamin B3 and Vitamin B6 to help aid relaxation and natural sleep support
- Passionflower and Skullcap are botanical extracts that help calm and relax the body and mind to help relieve nervous tension and help you fall asleep and get a good night’s rest
- Provides essential building blocks for the natural sleep hormone and helps calm and relax
- Non habit forming
- May also provide muscle relaxation
- Suitable for most age groups
- Long term use does not appear to be associated with side effects
How long should it take to work?
This is entirely an individual thing. Some people will notice results within a few days and for other people it may take a few weeks for the body to build up.
Can I take this with prescription antidepressants?
Do not take while on SSRI medication or other antidepressants unless under the supervision of a health professional.
Can I use it with St. Johns Wort?
Before taking the two together we recommend you consult a relevant health professional.
Will this work for everyone?
Not necessarily. Sleep is a very complex process and everyones sleep patterns are different. Clinicians REM Sleep is a good place to start as most people report great results.
How does it work?
Clinicians REM Sleep contains 5-HTP and cofactors to support the production of seratonin and melatonin in the brain for healthy mood and sleep, along with two calming botanicals to support relaxation.