Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Casein Protein 2lb
Note: Label may vary.
About Supplements.co.nz Optimum Nutrition Casein
SLOW-DIGESTING PROTEIN FOR OVERNIGHT MUSCLE RECOVERY
Casein, a slower digesting and absorbing protein can be used after exercise, between meals or before bed to help support satiety and muscle recovery. GOLD STANDARD 100% CASEIN™ delivers BCAAs to recovering muscles for several hours. By using only premium micellar casein as a protein source, we’ve created a protein powder that sets the GOLD STANDARD® for slow digesting protein support.
- 24 Grams of Casein Protein per Serving to Help Build and Maintain Muscle
- 100% of the protein from Micellar Casein, slow digesting for round the clock protein coverage
- Nearly 5 Grams of Naturally Occurring BCAAs per Serving to Support Endurance and Recovery
- Low levels of sugar (1 gram) and fat (0.5-1 gram) and less than 120 calories
- Available in a range of different serving sizes and flavours Informed-choice certified product
Suggested Use: Casein is best enjoyed in the evening. Enjoy before bed to support muscle growth & repair while you rest or have it between meals as an anytime snack in your balanced diet. Mix 1 rounded scoop in 300-360 ml of cold water or milk using a shaker cup and stir, shake or blend for 30 seconds or until dissolved. For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplementation throughout the day as part of a balanced, diet and exercise program.
Micellar Casein, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Salt, Gum Blend (Guar Gum, Gum Acacia, Xanthan Gum), Sunflower and/or Soy Lecithin, Magnesium Oxide, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate.
CONTAINS: MILK AND SOY.